JudicialCompetiitionTimes.com is India's Leading and first legal website of its
own kind which is providing its various features for Judicial Officers, Judicial
magistrates, State's Standing Councils, Advocates/Lawyers, Prosecuting officers,
District Attorney, APO's, ADA's & judicial/legal exam aspirants.The
website is very user friendly.User is not required to have any detailed computer
knowledge to use this website.
Unique features of JudicialCompetitionTimes.com
- Advocate/Lawyer's Directory- The User can register absolutely free with this
website for advocate directory .The advocate directory provides detailed profile
information (containing Personal, social, career and contact information) of the
user including photo and video. The client seeking legal advice or legal
assistance can search legal experts by specialisation, city, religion,
- Online Test Facility- JudicialCompetitionTimes.com is offering a online
test facility for aspirants of Higher Judicial Service , PCS-J (Civil
Judge-Judicial Branch), Assistant Prosecuting Officers, Assistant Prosecuting
Officers, Assistant District Attorney , legal and administrative examinations.
In online test ,the user can test thier knowledge and command preparation they
have made for above mentioned examinations.The result of online test is
displayed immediately after completion of Online test. The online test is
categorised act wise.
- Online Coaching for Judicial Services Examinations-
JudicialCompetitionTimes.com provides online coaching for judicial services
exmainations and various public prosecuting officers exams.
- Case Laws: Usually an aspirants have to make a lot of search for relevant
case law for citing in thier answers they give in Main examinations.
JudicialCompetitionTimes.com provides a solution to overcome this problem.User
can search relevant case law simply by mentioning Act Name & section.
- Model Papers: This website provides a numerious model papers (both
subjective and objective type questions) for judicial and legal exams. The model
papers includes questions from important topics from which questions are
frequently asked in examinations.
- Syllabus: Knowing the complete syllabus is a backbone to crack any
exam. This website provides a complete syllabus for various judicial & legal
examinations.User can search syllabus simply by mentioning exam name.
- Free legal Advice/consultancy: Any user can seek a legal opinion/consultancy absolutely
free of cost from any field of legal sphere.
- Profile Management: Registered users whose profile is activated have a
facility to manage thier profile ( photo upload facility,video upload, edit
profile information, change password, manage bookmarks).
- Chat Facility: The registered user whose profile is activated can chat
with other users registered users .
- Supreme Court Judgement: The website provides a free latest judgement of
hon'ble Supreme Court.
- High Court Judgement: Judgements of various hon'ble High Courts are
provided absolutely free .
- Job Updates: Get free job updates for judicial and legal exams.
- Judicial and Legal Jobs Updates: Job seekers can search latest Jobs of
Higher Judicial Services, civil judge-judicial branch(PCS-J),APO,ADA,APP, law
firms associates, legal officers and other legal posts.
- Law Colleges in India: Search Top law colleges any where in India.
- Online Publication: If any user wish to publish thier legal essay/
article/research published, they may send the same to website.
- Judicial & Legal Examination Results: Get information about the results declared
for judicial & legal examinations.
Join best online coaching classes/ class room for Judicial Services Exam. Study from
Home,Live Online Coaching Classrooms for Delhi, Mumbai, maharashtra,assam,
manipur,karnataka, Calcutta, Chennai, uttar pradesh,
uttrakhand, Uttranchal, bihar, madhya pradesh, chattisgargh, jharkhand, haryana, punjab,
himachal pradesh, kerela, orissa judicial services exams. Previous Year/Last Year
question paper for civil judge junior division (PCS-J) , Ten (10) Year / (5)
Five Year question papers for Delhi Judicial Services Examination, Uttar Pradesh
Civil Judge, Junior Division.